Our dedicated Co-op service desk staff provide a lot of service everyday. They answer questions, provide information, and generally serve everyone who enters our stores during Co-op hours. See our Frequently Asked Questions for some questions commonly answered by our service desk staff.
Listed below are some of the many things they handle. Stop by and say hello the next time you’re in the store.
You can find…
• Whether we carry an item and where’s it’s located
• Answers to your questions or concerns about anything in the Co-op
• Reference information on nutrition and products such as grains, whole foods, allergies, and food additives
• The Board of Directors’ policy manual
• Information about current Co-op job openings
• Regular Whatcom Transit bus passes
• Co-op gift cards for any amount
• Postage stamps
• Products by special order
• Refunds for items you’re returning
• Tickets for many community arts events (Allied Arts, Crossroad Productions, iDiOM Theatre, and Western’s Performing Arts Center all make tickets available through the Co-op).
You can sign up for…
• Ownership in the Co-op
• Healthy Connection classes
• An ad in the monthly Co-op newsletter
• Dates to set up an information table for your group or organization