Get Involved in Your Co-op
Get more out of your Co-op by actively participating. Keep current on what’s happening and read about nutrition, health, recipes and more via this website and in these publications/media sources:
- Community Co-op News (published monthly; available in stores and on the website)
- Facebook pages: Co-op, Rootstock, and Produce
- E-newsletter (published monthly via opt-in mailing list)
- Email lists: Classes, Wine Dept., Volunteers (see below)
- Sassy Sampler blog
- Posters and announcements in the stores
Get on our volunteer e-mail list and receive periodic updates on volunteer opportunities to help in the store or with events, mailings, and other Co-op projects. Contact Karl Meyer or 360-734-8158 ext. 160.
Serve on the Board of Directors.
Serve on the Member Affairs Committee (MAC).