Newsletter and Magazine
The Co-op publishes an 8-page tabloid newsletter 8 times per year that is distributed in our stores and at various outlets throughout the community, and a 16-page magazine 3 times per year that is mailed to member-owners and is available in our stores. Targeted to the interests of Co-op member-owners, the newsletter focuses on educational and informational articles on natural food, health, environment, sustainability, and local growers, while the magazine takes a closer look at the internal workings of the Co-op and our suppliers. See our newsletter and magazine archives to view or print current or previous issues.
A limited amount of advertising space in the newsletter and magazine is available to Co-op owners as display ads. The Ad Reservation Form has all the details to help you plan and reserve your ad. Ads must be reserved and paid for at our service desk—in person or by phone with a credit card.
A limited number of display ads are available on a first come first served basis.
• The Community Food Co-op will primarily accept advertising related to the newsletter’s educational mission about food, nutrition and the environment, plus limited general advertising on a space-available basis.
• The Community Food Co-op reserves the right to reject any advertising.
• Acceptance of an ad does not imply endorsement of a product or service by the Community Food Co-op Board, management, staff or owners.
• Acceptance of an ad does not imply a commitment by the Community Food Co-op to provide any editorial mention of an advertiser or the advertiser’s products or services.
• The Community Food Co-op reserves the right to insert the word “Advertisement” in any ad.
• The Community Food Co-op reserves the right to box any ad.
• Advertising that is not publication-ready upon receipt by the Community Food Co-op may be rejected for inclusion or, time-permitting, sent back to advertiser for revision.
• The Community Food Co-op requires payment at time of submission for each issue.
• Advertising space in Co-op Community News and In Season is reserved for owners of the Community Food Co-op. Not an owner? Talk with our Service Desk for more information.