Our Vision: A just and livable world with cooperatively owned enterprise as a cornerstone of a sustainable economy.
Our Mission: Consumer-owned grocery stores serving our community with quality products and honest information.
Our Values: We are committed to maintaining the economic viability of the Co-op in order to:
- Promote cooperative ownership by fostering member involvement and responding to member needs.
- Build community by respecting diversity and cultivating connections within the Co-op and Whatcom County.
- Encourage informed choices by educating ourselves and our community on issues of food, healthy lifestyles, the environment, and human rights.
- Model ethical business and employment practices by acting with honesty, integrity, and respect in the workplace and marketplace.
- Promote a sustainable economy by supporting organic and sustainable food production and other environmentally and socially responsible businesses locally, regionally, and nationally.